Friday 10 January 2014

Detoxing my body and MIND

Concurrent with my travels, I would also like to share with you, my friends, my journey to a healthier life too.

At end Nov 2012, I met a friend's cousin, SL, over coffee. At that time I was looking for an alternative source of income and she was telling me why we should not work hard for our whole life.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that we should not work hard, but we should work hard for ONLY a period of our life, because life is more than work and making money. Life is also about enjoying it and living life meaningfully.

Thats when SL mentioned that she's on a project to make her life better, and that she's on the Happy Life Project (HLP).

In life, I believe 95% of the working population is exchanging their time and health for money. That's a reality of life. For example, mothers sacrifice their precious time with their toddlers to make some contribution to the family's income, etc. You work, you get $$. We need to work to get money to put bread, meat, vegetable, rice, etc on the table not just for ourselves, but also for our loved ones. Worse still, our health is put on the line too when we put in the extra overtime hours, taking on extra responsibilities and stress at work, additional risks of accidents when running outdoor sales, etc. Liking life so far? Yes? No? Whether you like it or not, this is a harsh reality of life.

However, are you resigned to fate (or life)? Is there a better way to making money or earning a keep? 

Enter the Happy Life Project! SL explained that HLP is only a 3-5 years project leading to retirement (with income still coming in), not a whole lifetime of working hard. To many of you at work, you know that a project has an end date, you know when it will be completed, you begin with an end in mind. She went on to explain the monetary figures and invited me to open my mind to a possibility that it may just work.

The cynical me, like many of you, thought to myself, "woo ngia bo?". Sounds too good to be true. Well, that began my exploration and trial and testing of the HLP.

Well, before one can make any money, you need product or services to generate $$. Before I believe in her limited time period, HLP, I decided to test out the products that she was raving about to help her finish her own HLP.

Firstly, it was a cleansing, detoxing program for my insides.
Secondly, it was a fat-reducing program.
Thirdly... no thirdly, try 1 & 2 and see if it works before we go further. 

I will tell you more of the products and their effects in later posts. But what's most important here is that, the products actually worked as promised. I felt lighter (who wouldn't with lots of muck and gunk expelled) and most of my trousers, bermudas, shorts also "expanded". My family and friends also saw visible results.

I began to think, "Hey, who doesn't need to get and feel healthier? I could actually make a project out of this and embark on my own HLP."

And so, now 1 year later, after recommending the wonderful products that work to my close friends and family, I have finally embarked on the HLP, my Journey to my Happy Life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment