Thursday 9 January 2014

Happy New Year


HAPPY NEW YEAR

The greatest wish for all my friends and my dearest family is for all to be healthy and happy!

The picture I used here is a sunrise that I caught with my travel buddies somewhere between Chiangmai and Chiangrai, and is a great representation to a great start to a better day and year ahead.

I have always wanted to do a blog on my travels, healthy lifestyle and my work, but as usual, all the procrastinating has not made the blog materialized. I actually created a blog on 1 Jan 2014 on another blogging site, but wasn't happy with the templates, etc. Finally found this and here I am. I better write at least a few words, otherwise I will never start anything... haha.

What I will do is to share on my most recent trips and encounters and then work backwards. Hopefully you will get some tips and not make mistakes I made. Also hope that with this I can reconnect with friends I've lost touch with. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congrats to you for starting something happy and new in 2014!!! Can't wait to read your next post ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosy. Hope you don't get bored with my yaddah yaddah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi, it's better late than never. I totally understand what u meant with the proscrintination.....me too since my work became hectic....couldn't find time to blog nor post the photos....so much so I think my blog site already closed down because of inactivity lol. Anyway good job and hope to see more post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Well, try to make time here and there. Little bit here and there works out to alot. Plus you don't have to write everything at one go, you can write a bit, save it, and continue later when you have time :)

      Delete
  4. No lah...you write well... It's as tho I am hearing it "live"...only one comment...why are there no food photos??!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahaha... That's because the food were nothing to shout about. I only posted the nice ones haha.

      Thanks for the compliment. Actually I'm not too good with my tenses. I'm sure you would've picked up lots of grammatical mistakes :P

      Delete