Friday 7 February 2014

CNY musing

The festivities for CNY has come and gone. Back to work. But the happenings of pre- and post- CNY got me thinking a few things.

1) Was cleaning the washing machine during spring cleaning and accidentally dislodged the extension hose that was connected to the outlet hose. Of course water with some scum flowed out and wet the floor. I took a look into the hoses and saw that there were black scum stuck on the inner walls. That got me thinking. The washing machine and extension hose was bought just about a year back and its already dirty inside. Water has been running through the hose all these while, yet the scum was able to accumulate. What more our insides, our colon, our digestive system? Why is it so difficult to believe that there would be muck and gunk accumulated on the inside walls of our colon and digestive system after 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc years of our lives?

2) We feast during the festive period. We do NOT hesitate to stuff ourselves with food that have been proven scientifically to be detrimental to our health, well being and body and WITHOUT questioning the possible future side effects. Yet, when people ask me what I do, I tell them that I'm involved in the Happy Life Project, helping people to get their wealth, time and health back through Unicity's patented and scientifically proven products, they ask me what are the side effects of the products. Hmm... funny isn't it? People do not question how their bodies will react when they eat bak kua, pineapple tarts, char kway teow, laksa but they will be so quick to question the effects of Unicity's products, which have gone through years of clinical studies and proven to be effective in improving their health.

Human behaviour is very interesting. I'm not saying that people's thinking is wrong, and I'm right. It's just that we human beings can be irrational and illogical at times and its an uphill task to win people. That's what makes this world colourful, exciting and varied.

So to you my friends reading my blog, I am truly concerned about everyone of you. As written before, my personal mission is to help everyone get better health, wealth and regain lost time and through my latest knowledge, I will help you to the best of my ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment